Monday, November 5, 2007

Monday November 5th

Today I spent the day finishing some pieces that I have been working on. I seemed to be focusing either on Tourmaline stones which are for the heart chakra or light blue Ceylon sapphires. I also seemed to be clutzy today as I broke a few things while making them. I also dropped stones and spent time finding them.

The fourth chakra is located near the center of the sternum. The physical attributes are characterized by their pulling in and pushing away. Our arms and hands are executors of our heart chakra energy. They can reach out for things or reach out to keep things away from us. One of the functions of the heart chakra is to balance our personal needs and the needs of others. The ultimate in balance is following our own path while allowing others to follow their own.

The fourth chakra moves us out of physical and into the spiritual. More on the spiritual aspect of the fourth chakra tomorrow.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment